Back to Top


FAQ Questions

FAQ Answers


Do you bulk bill?


Yes most of our doctors Bulk Bill the whole day during the week, please check with the receptionist when booking in.   However if the doctor does privately bill in the afternoon during weekdays, concession card holders, pensioners and children under the age of 16 will still be bulk billed.   Please see below for private fee costs:   

Standard Consult (Weekday afternoons)

- Pensioners / Concession card Holders & Children under the age 16 - Bulk Billed

- Everyone else - $70.00 or Bulk Billed depending on the doctor

Standard Consult (Weekends)

- Pensioners / Concession card Holders & Children under the age 16 - $65.00 or (bulk billed with some doctors)

- Everyone else - $80.00


What are your opening hours?


Opening Times

Monday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Tuesday: 7.30am – 8.00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am – 8.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 2.30pm

Are you taking new patients?




I am running late for my appointment what can I do?


If you know you are going to be late for your appointment, please call the clinic immediately and inform the receptionist.   The clinic does have a cancellation and non attendance policy where a $20.00 fee will apply if a patient is extremely late or does not attend an appointment.  This fee is payable at the time of the next consultatiuon before seeing another Doctor.


Do I need to see the doctor for a script?


Yes an appointment needs to be made to get a script.


Do we handle workers compensation, motor vehicle or other insurance claims?


Yes all our GP's are experienced in handling workers compensation, motor vehicle or other insurance claims.   Please ensure you bring in your claim number, date of accident and insurance company if applicable. 


I need a medical certificate but you are fully booked, what can I do?


Unfortunately you will need to see a doctor to obtain a medical certificate as the doctor will need to assess your clinical needs.


What if I feel unwell and you are not open?


In the event we are closed you have the option to present to the Emergency Department at the St John of God Midland Hospitals or call Dial a Doctor on 1300 030 030.


How do I apply for an ACROD Parking Permit?


The ACROD Parking Permit is administered through the National Disability Services WA.   Eligibility iss assessed by a medical practitioner.   Applications can be downloaded from the ACROD Website and then make an appointment at the clinic.




What if I can't speak English well and or I have a hearing disability?


Our doctors and staff have a professional and legal obligation to ensure that they understand our patients and that patients understand any verbal instructions or written instructions given to them.   Patients that do not speak English or who have special communication needs are offered the option of using the assistance of a language or hearing service to communicate with the doctor or clinical team members.   Please contact our Reception Team for further information or to book an interpreter.

Book Online