Comprehensive Health Care Solutions for People in Workplaces
Our workplace health capability focuses on pro-active and preventative health measures to reduce absenteeism and injuries in the workplace.
We offer a range of highly customized work place health solutions to meet the needs of your workplace’s individual needs. Our input ranges from being able to assess pre employment suitability through a range of Pre-Employment Medical Assessments, through to drug and alcohol screening, fast tracked work related injury assessment and management, the provision of “mobile” flu vaccination clinics and health and injury prevention education in the workplace. Our clients include
A few examples of our service offerings include:
- Commercial Drivers Medicals
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Dangerous Goods Medicals
- Shot Firing Medicals
- Surveillance Medicals
- Muscouloskeletal Assessments
- Work Related Injuries
- Work Related Stress and Bereavement
- Travel Health
- Preventative Activities
- Manual Handling Techniques
- General Back Strengthening Excerises
- Annual Flu Vaccinations
- Health Promotion Activities
- Aviation Medicals (DAME and CASA Accredited)
- If you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact our experienced reception team on 9374 7000 to source a solution.
Comprehensive healthcare solutions for employees under one roof.
Our onsite health care team, housed in a new state of the art facility in the Iconic Old Midland Railway Workshops comprises of:
- General Practitioners
- Specialist Physicians and Surgeons
- Vocational Rehabilitation Providers
- Pathology Services
- Indigenous Health Services
- Dedicated chronic disease management services
- Allied Health Services
Drug and Alcohol Testing
Screening for the presence of alcohol and other drugs is becoming increasingly important in the workplace. In most industries, effective drug and alcohol screening improves workplace safety as the use of alcohol and recreational drugs can present a hazard in the workplace.
Our service covers a wide range of testing for public and private organisations including insurance companies, employers and government.
Our trained staff members are accredited to AS/NZS 4308:2008 for testing drugs of abuse.
Please contact our friendly staff on 9374 7000 to book a test.
If you have any questions regarding an overpayment on your occupational health account, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- Patient's Full Name
- Date of Service in Question
- Doctor's Name
- Amount to be Refunded
- Reason for Refund
Please allow two weeks to investigate. Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
BOOK GP APPOINTMENT